Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome!

This blog is designed to keep you informed of all things important that is happening in mine and Evan's preparation for our wedding. I will mostly be writing this, so read and comment on.

Key players you may not know but should:
Jennifer-the bride
Evan-the groom
Leigh aka "my mom"-mother of the bride
Kim aka "Evan's mom"-mother of the groom
Brad aka "Evan's dad"-father of the groom
Lindsay-my best friend and maid of honor
Wesley-Evan's brother and the best man
Jaime-my oldest sister and bridesmaid
Jessi-my older sister and bridesmaid
Amanda-my roommate and bridesmaid
Derek-Evan's friend and groomsman
Adam-my younger brother and groomsman
Josh-my youngest brother and groomsman
Joey-Lindsay's son and ring bearer
Cameron aka "my nephew"-Jessi's son and ring bearer
Kenleigh-Jaime's oldest daughter and flower girl
Aislynn-Jaime's youngest daughter and flower girl

No comments:

Post a Comment