Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great thing are happening!

In the past week or so, we have gotten a dog, a church to get married in, ordered invitations, picked up my dress, picked out tuxes, and taken engagement pictures.


Yep, that's right. We got a dog. His name is Baron.
He is a black "retrievador" from the Atlanta Humane Society. He is 6 months old and is such a good puppy! He is such a great ball player! He loves to play all the time, too. We are so glad to have him.

We finally have a church. For some unknowable circumstances we couldn't get the Cathedral at St. Phillip's. But we do have Church of the Atonement in Sandy Springs. The wedding will go at 1:30 pm on the 4th of December 2010.

I can't tell you much about my dress because Evan reads this too. And he doesn't want to know anything about it until 1:30 pm on Saturday, Dec 4, 2010. So, you all will just have to wait with him unless you visit me and see it hanging in my closet.

We went with a nice black and white, monogrammed invitation. Be expecting it in the mail soon.

Tuxes. We went with Savvi formal wear. The groomsmen will be in black tuxes with gold vests and ties. Evan will have a red vest and tie. And Joey and Cameron will be wearing black vests with a striped black and white tie which I think will go great with the newly finished ring bearer pillows, thanks to Kim.

And to finish the day off, Evan and I had our engagement photo session with Jason Travis. We had a blast! We started out at Tanyard Creek Park off of Collier Rd. We spent about an hour and a half there. Then we changed outfits and moved to a location in Midtown between Ponce de Leon and North Ave. It is part of The Beltline, an former train track that is being restored to bring back attention to it. We had so much fun! I know I said that already, but Jason made the photo shoot very enjoyable. We should be getting the pictures back soon and I don't think I can wait that long! You'll see some when we get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment