Sunday, March 28, 2010

Enter the Balrog

Hi. I know it says this is posted by "Gothmog". Those of you who know me know why and who that is. Those of you who don't, well I guess it is pretty easy to figure out (click the link). As for why, well, that is a longer story.
Thats me. On the left. Well at least on the Internet.

Anyways, I guess I should talk about wedding stuff here, which is definitely different from my usual blogging habits.

So what to say at 12:47 on a Sunday morning. Well for one, I love Jennifer, even though she thinks I am a total nerd for having the 1st half of this be about Balrogs.

I really don't have much else to say that hasn't already been said on the site. I am tired of waiting for a St. Lukes to process our membership stuff. It was old 2 months ago. Lets get going people. Chop Chop. I would like to get on with planning this thing. Especially the food. And cake. Mmmm Cake. Hmmm Cake.

Well, I will be saying stuff here as often as I have something to say I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment