Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

Hello all!

I hope everyone has a great Easter Week! I can feel that Evan and I will too. I'm pretty optimistic that this week we will get our wedding date set. I have officially been accepted as a member to St. Luke's as of late last week. And now that that has finally happened, we are waiting to find out what the next step is. Since last week was Holy Week, Fr. Dan was extremely busy and his secretary did not get a chance to ask what that next step would be for us.

I was hoping that this post would have been dedicated to an official date, but sadly it is not. Evan and I and I know all of you will be super stoked to know that we have an official date whenever that happens. So when it does, I will certainly let you be aware of when it will be. Please keep your fingers crossed that we can get a date set soon!

I love you all! And have a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment