Friday, November 19, 2010

2 weeks and a day

Well, it is getting really close. REALLY REALLY CLOSE. But I will say I am more nervous about this than this.

Speaking of the former, I had ship selection the other day and I will be going to the USS Essex LHD-2, out of Sasebo, Japan. So that is where I am going. I hope this doesn't happen. Or this. This would be okay. And so would this (maybe I could even team up with him).  But not this or this.
Okay I realise I haven't yped alot, but finding all those links took some time.

School is nearing an end as well. And for good for me. Turkey day next week and then a blitz to the finish. Hopefully I get 2 block dice (that is a joke for wargamers club. If any of them read this. Which they probably don't. At least I still think it is funny. So stop judging me. I know you are. *Stares menacingly at you).

Well, I don't know what else to say or do. Just thought I would check in.

Oh yeah. This would be really bad.

And Mary Jo, don't forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment