Saturday, December 11, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

The wedding finally happened! We had a blast having all of our families in Atlanta with us as we celebrated our marriage. I got to meet the rest of Evan's family at the rehearsal dinner that I had not already met, and my family that live in Germany just made it to change, get cleaned up, and dressed about an hour before the ceremony started.

I'm so glad that my family was able to make it in time. My niece Kenleigh was such a princess and she knew it. She wants everyone to know that she didn't have a mini dress of mine, I had a bigger one of hers. She was the star of the show. But I have to give it to both of them, they were from a different time zone and were able to stay awake for it all. And Adam did a lot of the driving through the night and was able to stay awake.

After the reception, Evan and I went to The W Hotel. We stayed on the uppermost floor and had an amazing view that faced East. Luckily there was a curtain so we could sleep in, but the view was awesome! We were able to see Stone Mountain and Piedmont Park all from the same place.

Next us for us is finals week. After that, Evan commissions into the United States Navy as an Ensign. The next day, Evan will become a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology. The day after that, Evan and I fly out to San Francisco for a week.

(Pictures from the wedding will not be given to us until a few weeks due to the time the photographer will need to edit and compile all of the photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment