Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clear your calendars

Unless you have something particularly amazing happening Dec. 4th, like front row tickets to see Ted Nugent in his one night only Vegas Extravaganza (if so please hook me up), then clear your calendars.

It is official: December 4th is ours.

Finally a date is set. According to Jennifer, she jumped around her apartment in excitement for about a half an hour when she found out.

Since that means the wedding is in the winter I imagine the church will look something like this:
Otherwise I will be somewhat disappointed.

So mark it down on you calendar, write it in your day planner, store in your black berry, get it tattooed in blood upon your forehead so you see it in the mirror everyday when you brush your teeth. Branding is also a viable option. I know a guy if you are interested. I am sure I can get you a discounted rate.

In summary you need only remember 2 things
1- December 4th
2- Get me one of those Nuge tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment