Tuesday, April 27, 2010

School is winding down

Just an FYI for everyone out there in the interwebs, but our semester is winding down.
This week is dead week, as everyone is either dead tired, wishes they were dead, or realize their parents are going to kill them when they learn their grades.
Next week is FINALS (F*** I never actually learned s***). Both Jennifer and I have only one final fortunately, but have some papers and such due as well.

In the mean time I need to find a storage pod/facility/thingymajig to keep my stuff in for the summer. I have a week and a half to do that. Last minute I know. Going online today to handle that.

But at the end of next week is SUMMER!!! (Not Glau)

So yeah, my summer plans are as follows
Bro's Graduation
Cruise whenever
Minnesota sometime
Painting models
Running
Reading (Romance of the Three Kingdoms, you are finally going down)
Videogames (With Romance comes Dynasty Warriors, naturally)
*Wow, just spent like 10 minutes reading those wikipedia articles. Cool stuff. Cao Cao is the man. Watch Red Cliff. You'll know.

And Jennifer has OCS. Good Luck Babe!

Oh, and Minnesota is actually more like this:
I won $150 with that picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment